This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop advanced Microsoft Windows Forms applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on user interfaces, program structure, and implementation details.
Before attending this course, students should have attended or studied Core Windows Forms Technologies with Visual Studio 2005 or possess equivalent knowledge and skills. Students must be able to manage a solution environment using the Visual Studio 2005 integrated development environment (IDE) and tools, be able to program an application using a Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 compliant language, including the use of delegates and events and understand advanced concepts including serialization, reflection, application domains, and multithreading.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for corporate or independent software vendor (ISV) application developers who have a desire to learn more about specific technology areas in Windows application development.
- Building MDI Applications
- Customizing Windows Forms and Controls
- Creating Customized Print Components
- Performing Drag-and-Drop Operations and Implementing Clipboard Support
- Performing Asynchronous Tasks by Using Multithreaded Techniques
- Enhancing the Presentation of Windows Forms Applications