In this three-day course, you’ll get an excellent overview of how to convert your work into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) using Adobe Acrobat. You will learn to use Acrobat’s cross-platform capabilities to distribute your documents efficiently without sacrificing the original design. You will learn how to incorporate text, notes, graphics, movies, and links to the Internet. You will gain an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in Acrobat and be able to use Acrobat at a high level of efficiency.
Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows skills.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for professionals who need to produce superb PDF documents.
- Introducing Adobe Acrobat DC
- Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Enhancing PDF Documents
- Editing Content in PDF Files
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows only)
- Combining Files
- Adding Signatures and Security
- Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Using Actions
- Using Acrobat in Professional Printing