This course provides you with the essential knowledge of the architecture, features and functions of the ADABAS Database Management System, which is a prerequisite for all technical activities in the ADABAS environment. It is the basis for understanding how ADABAS works and the basic understanding of the terminology in using and designing with ADABAS.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for application developers, system analysts, project managers, system administrators, and database administrators.
- ADABAS concepts and components
- ADABAS File Definition, data description and design considerations
- Access logic for read and update functions
- Database modification and Transaction logic
- Comparison of relational versus ADABAS terminology