At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and protect sensitive data and mechanisms in live solutions based on SAP NetWeaver Application Server.
- Use the SAP Audit Information System to structure and conduct thorough security checks and configure important security monitoring mechanisms.
- Configure standard SAP role maintenance tools to produce secure company-specific roles and authorization profiles.
- Secure change management mechanisms in production system landscapes and protect system administration tools from misuse.
- SAP System Security Fundamentals
- Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and Business Suite
- Knowledge of security issues, technical background (Web technologies, fundamental knowledge of ::SAP systems)
- System Administration I
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this Secure SAP System Management course include:
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Introduction to Security Audit
- Audit Information System (AIS)
- User and Authorization Audit
- Logs in AS ABAP
- Security in System Administration Tasks
- Security in Change Management and Development
- SAP Security Notes