The Administration and Deployment of Amazon Connect course is a 3-day, hands-on, instructor-led training intended for administrators, systems engineers, and AWS partners. This lab-intensive course enables learners to implement Amazon Connect as a cloud-native Contact Center. The lab environment emulates a typical deployment and provides each learner with a dedicated instance of Amazon Connect. Learners initially create a stable lab environment by performing basic configuration using approved validation procedures. Course topics include setting up accounts, navigating the Amazon Connect Dashboard, configuring basic Contact Flows to establish the customer experience, and performing day-to-day operational tasks. The course also includes advanced features that focus on creating custom call queues, defining contact attributes, using Polly and SSML in Contact Flows, and creating a typical Call Center Agent operating environment. Configuring more complex Contact Flows utilizing Lex Bots and Lambda provides experience integrating with other AWS services. Functional testing and problem isolation are featured in the Monitoring, Recording, and Reporting module. Note: Amazon Connect is not available in all countries; a notable exception includes India.
To be successful, attendees must:
- Have a telephony device with local call access
- Have a PC/laptop with Firefox or Chrome and audio/video capability
- Complete or have equivalent knowledge of AWS-CLD-ESS or AWS-ESS
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for administrators, systems engineers, and AWS partners.
- Introduction to Amazon Connect and related AWS Services
- Instantiating and Configuring the Amazon Connect
- Contact Flows
- Advanced Contact Flows
- Advanced Features
- Advanced Agent Configurations
- Contact Lens
- Monitoring Metrics, Reports, and Dashboards in ::Amazon Connect