The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise is a 4-day course intended for system engineers, administrators, and support engineers responsible for tier one support. This course provides hands-on practice with administrative tools used to perform routine adds, moves, and changes in the inbound contact center environment.
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation.
- Cisco CCEF
- Cisco CLFNDU and Cisco CLCOR recommended.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks. Primary audiences: Deployment Engineers and CCE Administrators. Secondary audiences: Technical Sales and Account and Project Managers.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Review
- Deploying Basic Call Settings
- Building a Basic Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Script
- Configure Basic Agent Functionality
- Configuring Basic Call Treatment and Queuing
- Implementing Precision Routing
- Configuring RONA Support
- Configuring Agent Teams and Supervisors
- Administering the Cisco Finesse Desktop
- Implementing VXML Applications
- Configuring Roles, Departments, and Business Hours
- Running Unified CC Enterprise Reports with Unified IC