In this course, students will learn how to manage the day-to-day operations of Security products. This course represents the merger of SCCM and Intune as a single solution that has become Microsoft Endpoint Manager Security and Updates Suite. Additionally, we will answer the questions in everyone’s mind, Does Microsoft Endpoint Manager replace SCCM? In this course we will learn how the Union of two technologies gives birth to services never available before. Learners will get to work hands on with the new MEM Dashboards. MEM new cloud console and service serves up your managed devices, whether they're controlled solely by SCCM and whether they even have internet connectivity. They're managed by Intune and have never seen an on-premises server, or indeed if they're co-managed by both SCCM and Intune. And it's all of your devices in one console that also provides access to other services that complete the modern device story such as Desktop Analytics, Windows Autopilot and the new Technology and Productivity scores. systems.
Before taking this course, students should have:
- Basic working knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and basic networking skills.
- Working knowledge of Azure Administration or Basic exposure to cloud services.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Administrators, Architects, Security and Operations, Developers, CSO, Project Managers, and all others wishing to move from SCCM to the MEM operations and functions.
- Understand and Explore the journey of Microsoft Security Products
- MEM Planning and Design.
- Introduction to Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Understanding the Microsoft Endpoint Manager Fundamentals
- Introduction to Service Branches and Licensing
- Getting started with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Understanding Intune with Endpoint protection
- Introduction to cloud native windows endpoints with MEM.