This three-day, instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy, configure, and manage Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010.
Before attending this course, students should have:A working knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2008R2An understanding of Windows-based security, networking, and virtualizationExperience managing SQL Server 2005 or 2008Experience managing SharePoint 2007 or 2010Familiarity with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, or 2010Familiarity with your organization's software development processBe able to read and understand C# .NET code (all source code will be provided)
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for experienced administrators with a background in either software development or system administration. Team leaders, lead developers, and other de-facto Team Foundation Server administrators are also encouraged to take this course.
- Introduction To Team Foundation Server
- Planning And Deploying Team Foundation Server
- Configuring Team Foundation Server
- Team Foundation Server Client Applications
- Team Foundation Version Control
- Team Foundation Build
- Upgrading, Migrating, And Integrating
- Advanced Team Foundation Server Administration
- Customizing And Extending Team Foundation Server
- APPENDIX EXAM STUDY GUIDE