Loading Course Schedule...
AUCCE2 is an advanced, instructor-led course designed for system engineers and customers who will be involved with Day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the student an understanding of the requirements, resources, and tools required to perform complex adds, moves, and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. AUCCE1 or equivalent knowledge/experience is required prior to taking this course. AUCCE2 is a good companion course to the DUCCE course which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the solution.
The knowledge and skills that a student should have before attending this course are as follows:
- AUCCE1 or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Experience with UCCE
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways; VFCC recommended as foundational course
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 2 support personnel responsible for advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
- Implementing Business Rules
- CCE VXML Solution
- CCE Outbound
- CCE Support Considerations