Comprehensive and hands-on, this course is for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about using Salesforce to solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, this course covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and Lightning apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more out of Salesforce. Additional topics include Lightning Record Pages, Lightning Knowledge, and Lightning Data.
Students should have at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/or who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/ or Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
- Troubleshoot Record Access and Field Visibility
- Change Management
- Extend Salesforce with Custom Objects and Apps
- Extend Reporting
- Increase Efficiency with Salesforce Mobile App and Quick Actions
- Improve Data Quality
- Automate Complex Business Processes
- Streamline Requests with Approval Processes
- Increase Productivity with Visual Workflow
- Extend and Troubleshoot Business Process Automation