Loading Course Schedule...
This class provides you with the concepts and skills to properly prepare Adobe PDF documents and fillable PDF forms for access by users with disabilities such as blindness, low vision, and mobility impairment. In this course, you will create, modify, and test PDF documents for accessibility purposes. We also recommend this course for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert status.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn the concepts and skills to properly prepare Adobe PDF documents and fillable PDF forms for access by users with disabilities. This course is also beneficial to those working to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert status.
Accessibility and Adobe PDF
- Understanding Tagging and Document Structure
- The Accessibility Workflow
- PDF and Microsoft Office Applications
- Working with Multiple Documents
- Making PDF Forms Accessible
- More About Tags and PDF
- Evaluating PDF Documents for Accessibility Problems
- Repairing Reading Order and Basic Tagging Problems
- More Accessibility Features