Expand your skill set by learning some After Effects animation basics. Work with Photoshop and Illustrator. Match move a camera motion, create 3D text and integrate Cinema 4D files. Use simple Ae tools to fix problems in post.
This course is designed for:
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic macOS or Windows skills.
- Avid, Apple or other NLE training or equivalent experience
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Video editors who wants to add After Effects to their toolset
- Welcome to After Effects
- Animate a Photoshop document
- Integrating Premiere and After Effects
- Fix Common problems such as: White Balance, Flickering, Noise and
- Using Content Aware fill
- Match move a camera motion and add new elements to the scene