In this course, Web Designers and Developers with acquire the knowledge and hands-on practice/experience to begin building and maintaining dynamic and interactive Web Applications using Adobe’s ColdFusion. Cold Fusion was designed for JAVA Developers to rapidly build a JAVA EE-based Web Application, as well as Mobile App Developers who can use Cold Fusion to easily and quickly develop, test, debug and deploy apps across multiple devices with far less effort. Cold Fusion has many productivity enhancement features and incorporates an intuitive scripting and tag-based language that has been an undeniable asset for furthering innovation.
- A familiarity with web terminology and web characteristics.
- Some experience with the HTML tag set and syntax.
- A Familiarity with the SQL command set.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
Web Designers and Developers with acquire the knowledge and hands-on practice/experience.
- Getting Started with ColdFusion
- Building Forms with ColdFusion
- Building Search Interfaces
- Building a Drill-Down Interface
- Inserting New Data
- Updating Data
- Reusing Templates
- Securing an Application