This 3-day course builds upon skills learned in Introduction to Adobe Photoshop for the Forensic Professional or experienced Photoshop users in the field of law enforcement and digital graphic forensic sciences. The course provides training on Photoshop skills, techniques, and tools necessary to enhance, identify, compare, analyze, and clarify images. This course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Introduction to Photoshop for the Forensic Professional class or equivalent experience is recommended.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is exclusively designed for professionals working in law enforcement and digital graphic forensic analysis. Photoshop is often a prerequisite for many other software programs, and assists forensic professionals in image enhancement, clarification, identification, comparison, authentication, and analysis. Photoshop is the one program that everyone in every area of digital media and analysis should know.
- Working in Adobe Bridge
- Image Properties and Analysis
- Sharpening and Deconvolution
- Image Size
- Enhancing and Clarifying Images
- Compositing techniques
- Video in Photoshop