This course teaches you how to plan and design advanced HPE compute solutions based on industry standard advanced computing technologies and workloads as they relate to optimizing performance and/or availability. Hands-on labs and activities will guide you through complex design exercises using skills such as information gathering and analyzing customer business outcomes and technical requirements. You will learn to recommend and position HPE compute products, solutions, tools, and appropriate services for customer use cases and workloads. Finally, you will architect and design and HPE solution based on customer needs and then demonstrate and present the solution.
Any of the following suggested prerequisites:
- Server Solutions Architect V4
- Synergy Solutions Integrator V1
- Hybrid IT Solutions V1
- Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Typical candidates for this course are those that need to learn how to describe, position, recommend, demonstrate, plan and design advanced HPE compute solutions to meet a customer’s business and technology requirements.
- Understanding customer needs and compute workloads
- HPE compute solutions portfolio
- Designing an HPE compute solution for a SAP HANA workload
- Designing an HPE compute solution for a virtualization workload
- Designing an HPE compute solution for database workload
- Designing an HPE compute solution for a container workload
- Monitoring, managing, and optimizing an HPE compute solution
- Presenting a proposal