Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and configure server farm solutions with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. The course focuses on key deployment and configuration tasks.
Before attending this course, students must have at least two years working with SharePoint Products and Technologies in any of the following roles:-Solution Architect-Technical Architect-Information Architect-Farm Administrator-Experience gathering and analyzing customer requirements
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for experienced architects and administrators who have a minimum of two years experience with SharePoint Technologies.
- SharePoint Technologies Server Farm Architecture
- Configuring SharePoint Technologies Farms
- Securing Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Solution Architecture
- Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Operations
- Capacity Planning and Sizing for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Search and Indexing
- Customizing and Extending Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Configuring the Business Data Catalog
- Configuring Forms and Excel Services