Loading Course Schedule...
This course teaches developers and architects how to design and build easily managed and maintainable J2EE applications by applying J2EE and Gang of Four design patterns.
This course assumes that you have general competence in Object Oriented design and programming. Proficiency in Java programming is preferred.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for enterprise architects, Java technology and J2EE software developers with a good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming.
- Overview of J2EE Architecture
- UML - Unified Modeling Language
- Object-Oriented Design Principle
- Basic Design Patterns
- JSP Standard Tag Library 1.1
- Review of MVC Paradigm
- J2EE Design Patterns
- Servlet and JSP Filter
- Annotations and Servlet
- Overview of Enterprise JavaBeans
- Demo in Creating Enterprise Session Bean 2.1