Autodesk Maya provides a thorough introduction to Autodesk Maya's modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering capabilities. The courseware has been created to help new users make the most of this sophisticated application and to broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users. The material covered in the courseware is designed specifically for professional designers who make up the majority of Autodesk Maya users and includes tutorials designed for professional designers in the game development, architectural, industrial/product design, and interior design industries.
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Experience with 3D modeling is recommended
- Introduction to Autodesk Maya class or equivalent experience
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this Advanced Maya course include professionals who want unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for producing superb 3D modeling.
- Planning, Workflows, and Hard Surface Modeling
- Organic Modeling, Textures, and Architectural Projects
- Advanced Texturing, Advanced UV Unwrapping, and Lighting
- Advanced Animation Techniques, Rigging for Animation, MEL, Dynamics Simulations
- Batch Rendering, Compositing, and Final Output