Advanced Network Traffic Analysis will teach students to solve complex challenges in performing traffic analysis. The course focuses on creating baselines, identifying anomalies, and automating analytic processes.
Before taking this course, students should have the following skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of IPv4 networking protocols is required
- Skill and experience with Wireshark display filtering is required
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Python scripting abilities would be beneficial
- The Network Traffic Analysis course and the Python for Network Defenders course are required prior to attendance.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for security analysts, network security engineers, security managers, information security officers, incident response analysts, and network administrators.
- Automated Research Tools & Advanced Network Concepts
- Automating Analysis with Python
- Blue Team Exercises
- Purple/ HUNT Team Exercises
- Student Practical Demonstration