This course is designed to provide hands-on experience using NetWare 6.5 features that illustrate how NetWare 6.5 lowers an enterprise's total cost of ownership (TCO), elevates administrator and user productivity, and enhances business productivity.
Students should be familiar with network hardware and have a conceptual knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model, topologies, and various protocols. They should also have knowledge or experience with NetWare 6.5, eDirectory, and managing Netware storage.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Novell customers who have administration experience with NetWare and intend to achieve Novell's CNE 6.5 certification.
- Migrate to NetWare 6.5
- Identify the Business Needs for Server Consolidation
- Identity Tools for Troubleshooting Novell Network Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot and Resolve NetWare Server Issues
- Monitor and Troubleshoot eDirectory
- Manage Novell Storage Services Volumes
- Perform Advanced NSS Management Tasks
- Configure and Troubleshoot a RAID Solution Using NSS
- Implement DirXML
- Deploy Nterprise Branch Office