This course introduces students to advanced techniques used to develop fully functional, well-performing business applications using PowerBuilder 10.
Before taking this class, students should have successfully completed ProTech's Basic PowerBuilder 10 Programming, or an equivalent class. Students should also have four to six weeks experience developing PowerBuilder applications.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for application programmers responsible for the design and implementation of client/server applications using PowerBuilder 10.
- Data Window Reporting
- Understanding DataWindow Behavior
- Transaction Management
- Dynamic Data Window Behavior
- Advanced Data Window Techniques
- User Objects
- Exception Handling in PowerBuilder
- Advanced GUI Controls
- Using Drag and Drop in Applications