This course introduces students to advanced techniques used to develop fully functional, well-performing business applications using PowerBuilder 10.5.
Before taking this course, students should take ProTech's Basic PowerBuilder 10.5 Programming, or an equivalent class. Students should also have four to six weeks experience developing PowerBuilder applications.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for application programmers responsible for the design and implementation of client/server applications using PowerBuilder 10.5.
- Advanced Data Window Presentation Styles
- Data Window Reporting
- Understanding Data Window Behavior
- Dynamic Data Window Behavior
- Advanced Data Window Techniques
- User Objects
- Exception Handling in PowerBuilder
- Advanced GUI Controls
- Using Drag and Drop in Applications