In this course, the student will learn how to use the advanced features of the program manager and file manager, customize the help system, manage print jobs, use Object Linking and Embedding (OLE), share resources, secure directories and files, associate files with applications and use swap files.
The student should have attended the Introduction to Microsoft Windows NT course or have the equivalent experience.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for anyone using the Window NT environment.
- Using advanced program manager features
- Using advanced file manager features
- Customizing the help system
- Managing print jobs
- Using OLE
- Sharing resources
- Securing directories and files
- Associating files with applications
- Using swap files