The facilitated approach gets your team excited and ready to start to lead and succeed in the BRM Capability. The workshop results in a documented practical approach and action plan. The execution and further development of the BRM Capability advancement approach and action plan can be supported by BRM Coaching. Accredited BRM training is provided by Lead the Pack Consulting, APMG-International Training Organization.
BRM Introduction (Familiarity with Business Relationship Management is recommended).
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for students wanting to lead and succeed in the BRM Capability.
- Learn what the approach for advancing your BRM capability could look like.
- Understand how to clearly develop a mission and vision for your BRM capability and team to help with the communication.
- Understand how to address role clarity for BRM and use the provided examples to get started immediately with the discussions.
- Review and select key additional activities, approaches and models, that fit your needs.
- Determine feasible and practical actions to take after the workshop.
- Leave with a draft of mission, vision and high-level approach and action plan.