The EA Principals Agile Business Architecture and Mergers & Acquisitions (“M&A”) course provides you with the knowledge and understanding to plan, prioritize, deliver, and manage your corporate M&A strategy successfully bridging collaboration between IT and business stakeholders for a smoother integration between the acquirer and the acquired using the methodology shown in this book entitled “Practical Guide to Agile Strategy Execution”.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for:
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise Architects
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- About Mergers and Acquisitions
- A Summary of Business Architecture
- Due Diligence (Theory and Example)
- M&A Integration (Theory and Example)
- Planning and Architecture by the Acquired Company (Theory and Example)