This course introduces Agile Scrum at the Foundation level, and will enable the candidate’s knowledge of the Agile and Scrum frameworks. Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach the goal. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development and are increasingly being used in other areas. Scrum practices include establishing cross-functional and self-managing teams, producing a working increment of software at the end of each iteration or Sprint. Additional course details:
- Sixteen (16) hours training course with review and exam on the third day
- Includes a 60 minutes’ exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, successfully passing (65%) the exam leads to the Agile Scrum Foundation Certificate. This certification is governed, administered, and maintained by the EXIN Institute.
- The Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future certification courses.
- Digital copy of the program courseware, syllabus, sample exam questions and answers
- The Scrum Guide (2020), Ken Schwaber & Jeff Sutherland
- Certification exam voucher
Before taking this course, familiarity with IT and IT service management is recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development, but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is a highly used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of: Project Management; Software development; IT Service Management; and Business Management. This certification is highly recommended before starting a Scrum project.
Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum Practices