Loading Course Schedule...
Agile originated in the software development industry, and continues to grow in its usage, while also expanding in other non-software areas. Agile is an adaptive approach for projects based on the idea that projects must be able to adjust to ever changing business needs. Scrum is the most widely used Agile framework and follows an iterative project life cycle by building features in small, discrete timeframes. This course will not only explain the Agile Scrum methodology, but will also provide the participants the opportunity to apply the methodology to a real life project throughout the course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Project team members moving into an Agile environment
- Experienced project managers & business analysts looking to update their skills
- Executives, managers, and business SMEs that want to learn about Agile
- Agile Overview
- Initiate a Scrum
- Planning Iterations (Sprints)
- Execute the Iteration (Sprint)
- Scrum monitoring and reporting