This course covers the tasks performed by Site Administrators to set up and configure ALM/Quality Center. Additionally, this course includes the tasks that are performed by project managers and testing leads to customize each ALM project.
Familiarity with using ALM/Quality Center as a regular user is required for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is recommended for:
- Quality Assurance and Performance Engineers
- Administrators and project owners
- Project Management
- User management
- Site connections
- View and update licenses
- View ALM and database servers
- Modify ALM configuration
- User properties, groups and permissions
- Custom fields and list
- Programming workflow scripts
- Defining custom reports