Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
This course will help you to learn about Apache Camel, which is one of the most popular open-source frameworks targeted at solving integration problems.
Students should have familiar with
- Working knowledge of Java, including a good understanding of Java developments tools (Maven, Eclipse)
- Basic understanding of distributed systems concepts (SOA, web services)
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for architects and developers who want to use Apache Camel to build integration solutions using the Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Introduction to Camel
- Developing Camel applications with Maven and Fuse IDE
- Data formats in Camel
- Beans component
- Camel applications testing mechanisms
- Error handling
- Using threading and transactions
- Creating custom components