The Applied Business Architecture training course provides you with the knowledge and understanding of Business Modeling, Business Capabilities, TOGAF® Business Scenarios, Information Mapping, and Value Streams. The course also teaches you how to apply them in the development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2. Business Architecture is shaping and fostering enterprise transformation initiatives and continuous improvement throughout companies of all sizes. The need for competent Business Architects is a high priority in both the developed and emerging markets and the demand for quality Business Architects currently exceeds the supply. By attending the EA Principals Applied Business Architecture training course, you will obtain in demand skills sought after by organizations globally.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for:
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise Architects
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- The topic of Business Modeling and how it relates to Enterprise Architecture within a TOGAF context
- The concept of Business Capabilities and how they can be modeled
- Value Streams and value stream mapping
- Information Mapping
- How to apply the TOGAF Business Scenario method
- How a Business Architecture can be developed with the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)