This four-day, instructor-led course prepares students to modernize, manage, and observe their containerized applications using Kubernetes, in Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, and on-premises. Through presentations and hands-on labs, participants explore Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Connect Agent, Anthos Service Mesh and Anthos Config Management features. Participants learn how to work with containerized applications even when split between multiple clusters, hosted by multiple cloud providers or on-premises. This course is a continuation of Architecting with GKE and assumes direct experience with the technologies covered in that course.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Completed Architecting with GKE or have equivalent experience
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Technical employees using GCP, including customer companies, partners and system integrators: deployment engineers, cloud architects, cloud administrators, system engineers , and SysOps/DevOps engineers.
- Individuals using GCP to create, integrate, or modernize solutions using secure, scalable microservices architectures in hybrid environments.
- Introducing Anthos
- Anthos Environments
- Multi-cluster Concepts on Anthos
- Managing Configuration with Anthos
- Introducing Anthos Service Mesh
- Anthos Service Mesh Routing
- Securing Network Traffic with Anthos Service Mesh
- Multi-cluster Networking with Anthos Service Mesh
- Introduction to Anthos Clusters on Bare Metal
- Planning and Building the Admin Cluster
- Adding and Configuring User Clusters
- Operating and Managing Clusters
- Application Migration with Anthos
- Modern CI/CD for Anthos
- Serverless Computing Solutions on Anthos