This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform, with a focus on Compute Engine. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and application services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
Completion of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or equivalent experience Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments Systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for: Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers. Individuals using Google Cloud, and platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with a focus on Google Compute Engine.
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns- methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities