We live in an era of so much data – and a lot of it is text (emails, tweets, customer tickets, Yelp reviews, product reviews, etc.) In the field of AI, there is a revolution going on in the past few years. The researchers from companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Baidu have come up with break-through technologies that work with text based on its meaning and not the keywords in it. The applications are wide ranging, including understanding documents, processing customer service tickets and analyzing reviews. In this course, we will give you practical skill in handling text with modern AI NLP technologies.
- Programming background
- Basic knowledge of Python language and Jupyter notebooks is recommended.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Developers, Data analysts, and Data Scientists.
- Modern techniques for text: Spacy, Word2Vec
- Topic modeling with Gensim
- Neural Network frameworks: Tensorflow & Keras
- NN models for text processing: LSTM, RNN
- Modern NN models for text processing: ELMO, ULMFIT, BERT
- Practical skills in building BERT model
- Hugging Face Library