This course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up and configure a basic Aruba WLAN utilizing the OS 8.X architecture and features. Using lecture and labs, this course provides the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring a single Mobility Master with one controller and AP Aruba WLAN. Participants will learn how to use Aruba hardware and ArubaOS to install and build a complete, secure controller network with multiple SSIDs. This course provides the underlying material required to prepare candidates for the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification exam.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
- WLAN Fundamentals
- Mobile First Architecture
- Mobility Master Mobility Controller Configuration
- Secure WLAN configuration
- AP Provisioning
- Describes the 802.11 discovery, authentication and association
- Firewall Roles and Policies
- Dynamic RF Management
- Guest Access
- Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting