Loading Course Schedule...
The training session will cover ASP.NET Core 2.0 and Visual Studio 2017. We take a detailed look at the latest APIs and development techniques for creating dynamic, modular, and testable web sites. We'll explore the new features available in ASP.NET Core and show how to get the best out of the latest toolset and integration possibilities From the attached lab list, up to five exercises per subject can be chosen. A full lab can take 75 to 100 minutes or longer with a maximum of 200 minutes, or about 2 ½ hours.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Six months experience of C# programming
- Six months experience with Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- GitHub development experience is advantageous but not essential
- ASP.NET development experience is advantageous but not essential
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn ASP.NET Core 2.0 and Visual Studio 2017.
- ASP.NET Core principles
- MVC architecture and benefits
- Creating views, view components, and tag helpers
- Using ASP.NET dependency injection and configuration
- Test-driven development
- Navigation and state management
- Creating RESTful services using Web API
- Creating Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- ASP.NET Identity security