In this course, you will learn the fundamental concepts and workflows for creating 3D models using AutoCAD. You will learn to create solid primitives, solid or surface models from cross-sectional geometry, or composite models from multiple solid models, and you'll learn to add the necessary features to detail, duplicate, and position 3D models. You will learn to document a 3D design by creating 2D drawings for production and visualization, and you'll learn to convert 2D objects to 3D objects. You will learn to communicate design ideas using visual styles, lights, model walk-through tools, and renderings.
- Knowledge of basic computer navigation
- Basic design/drafting procedures and terminology
- AutoCAD Level 1: Essentials class or equivalent experience.
- AutoCAD Level 2: Intermediate class or equivalent experience.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Professionals who want unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for producing superb 3D modeling.
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Projects - Advanced Annotation
- Dynamic Blocks
- Projects - Advanced Blocks & Attributes
- Output and Publishing
- Other Tools for Collaboration
- Cloud Collaboration and 2D Automation
- Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Publishing & Customizing Sheet Sets
- Projects - Sheet Sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Standards
- System Setup
- Introduction to Customization
- Customizing the User Interface
- Macros & Custom Routines