This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
- Configure Azure Active Directory
- Configure user and group accounts
- Configure subscriptions
- Configure Azure Policy
- Configure role-based access control
- Configure Azure resources with tools
- Use Azure Resource Manager
- Configure resources with Azure Resource Manager templates
- Configure virtual networks
- Configure network security groups
- Configure Azure Firewall
- Configure Azure DNS
- Configure virtual network peering
- Configure VPN Gateway
- Configure ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
- Configure network routing and endpoints
- Configure Azure Load Balancer
- Configure Azure Application Gateway
- Configure storage accounts
- Configure Azure Blob Storage
- Configure Azure Files and Azure File Sync
- Configure Azure Storage with tools
- Configure virtual machines
- Configure virtual machine availability
- Configure virtual machine extensions
- Configure Azure app service plans
- Configure Azure App Services
- Configure Azure Container Instances
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Configure file and folder backups
- Configure virtual machine backups
- Configure Azure Monitor
- Configure Azure alerts
- Configure Log Analytics
- Configure Azure Network Watcher