Loading Course Schedule...
In this course, student will learn:
- How to manage security and identity within the context of Azure. Also, you’ll be introduced to multiple SaaS services available in Azure that for integration into existing Azure solutions.
- How to compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, nd identify longer-term data storage options.
- How to deploy an ARM template to a resource group, author a complex deployment using the Azure Building Blocks tools, and integrate an API or Logic App with the API Management service.
- How to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking
- Managing Security & Identity for Azure Solutions
- Integrating SaaS Services Available on the Azure Platform
- Backing Azure Solutions with Azure Storage
- Comparing Database Options in Azure
- Monitoring & Automating Azure Solutions
- Deploying Resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Creating Managed Server Applications in Azure
- Authoring Serverless Applications in Azure
- Integrating Azure Solution Components Using Messaging Services
- Building Azure IaaS-Based Server Applications (ADSK)
- Networking Azure Application Components
- Application Architecture Patterns in Azure