This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
Before attending this course, students must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
- Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
- Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
- General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
- Design compute and application solutions
- Design storage solutions
- Design networking and access solutions
- Design business continuity solutions