This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous feedback. Students will learn how to recommend and design system feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, and optimize feedback mechanisms. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered. This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
- Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- Also, it is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
- Planning for DevOps
- Planning for Quality and Security
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
- Understanding Cloud Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Subscriptions and support in Microsoft 365