Loading Course Schedule...
This course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub, managing the Azure Stack Hub Marketplace, offering App Services and Event Hub resource providers, managing Azure Stack Hub registration, and maintaining system health.
Successful Azure Stack Hub students have prior experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs and virtual networking
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, and domain controllers
- Free online: Azure Fundamentals (http://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-fundamentals/)
- Instructor-led course: AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/courses/az-900t01)
- Prerequisites for Azure administrators (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/az-104-administrator-prerequisites/
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Those who are interested in becoming Azure Stack Hub operators who provide cloud services to end users or customers from within their own datacenter using Azure Stack Hub. Azure Stack Hub operators responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure.
- They also offer hybrid cloud resources and requested services and manage infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS).
- Provide Services for Azure Stack Hub
- Implement Data Center Integration
- Manage Identity and Access for Azure Stack Hub