This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
- Azure Fundamentals part 1: Describe core Azure concepts - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Fundamentals part 2: Describe core Azure services - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Fundamentals part 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Fundamentals part 4: Describe general security and network security features - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators - Learn | Microsoft Docs
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
- Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
- Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
- Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
- Load balancing non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Design and implement network security
- Design and implement private access to Azure Services
- Design and implement network monitoring