In an intensive and immersive hands-on learning environment, you will build the skills needed for Azure Architect-Technologies contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams AZ-303 and AZ-304. You will prepare for these exams: Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
- Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- Automate Deployment and Configuration of Resources
- Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement Load Balancing and Network Security
- Implement Storage Accounts
- Implement Azure Active Directory
- Implement and Manage Azure Governance
- Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
- Manage Workloads in Azure
- Implement Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Manage Security for Applications
- Implement an Application Infrastructure
- Implement Container-Based Applications
- Implement NoSQL Databases
- Implement Azure SQL Databases
- Design for Cost Optimization
- Design a Solution for Logging and Monitoring
- Design Authentication
- Design Authorization
- Design Governance
- Design Security for Applications
- Design a Solution for Databases
- Design Data Integration
- Select an Appropriate Storage Account
- Design a Solution for Backup and Recovery
- Design for High Availability
- Design a Compute Solution
- Design a Network Solution
- Design an Application Architecture
- Design Migrations