At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to monitor and analyze the performance of ABAP programs in context with the system resources.
- Learn to optimize database accesses and ABAP processing.
- Learn to work with essential tools like ABAP run time analysis, SQLM and SQL trace, workload analysis, code inspector, etc.
- Learn the basics of SAP Memory Management in context with ABAP programming.
- ABAP Workbench Foundations
- Programming experience in ABAP
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- ABAP Objects
- ABAP Data Dictionary
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from the ABAP Performance Tuning Course include:
- Developer Consultant
- Technology Consultant
- Architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (AS) ABAP
- Memory Management
- Performance Analysis
- Database Access
- Programming Database Access
- Data Buffering
- Buffering Data Objects
- Internal Tables
- Remote Function Calls