The Becoming a Value-Focused Organization (BVFO) workshop guides participants through a value approach consisting of a full-cycle value optimization framework that works across business functions to ensure that the organization drives towards business success. The value optimization approach and framework are designed to empower business professionals to share ownership of business value by engaging business partners/peers in idea generation (ideation), value planning, and ensuring business value results through value measuring, optimizing, and communication. Any organization looking to optimize and ensure business value through a BRM capability will benefit from this workshop.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Any organization looking to optimize and ensure business value through a BRM capability will benefit from this workshop.
- Clarifying value enablers and where value is lost
- Understanding the role of the BRM in becoming a value-focused organization
- Understanding how to define ideas and value plans
- Understanding how to measure value – specifically, intangibles
- Ensuring and communicating realized value
- Evolving behavior and culture to focus on value
- Understanding the link between a value-focused organization and BRM Institute’s business value ability organization assessment