At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and use ABAP based Web Services for synchronous and asynchronous communication.
- Monitor synchronous and asynchronous communication.
- Create and use Web Services based on REST and OData.
- SAP Overview
- Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
- Basic understanding of integration technology
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this SAP Integration Technology Interface II (Web Interfaces) course include:
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Development Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Creating and Using Web Services based on Existing Function Modules (Inside-Out)
- Creating and Using Web Services based on externally created Interfaces (ESR) (Outside-In)
- Synchronous and asynchronous communication when operation Web Services
- Asynchronous Communication using WS-Reliable Messaging (Reliable Delivery)
- Configuring Web Services using SOAManager
- Testing Web services with WS-Navigator
- Monitoring of synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Creating and Using Web Services based on REST and OData