Loading Course Schedule...
This instructor-led course provides the knowledge and skills required by BizTalk Server application developers for designing and building the next generation of e-business integration solutions using BizTalk Server 2009. This training experience includes in-depth lecture, classroom demonstrations, hands-on labs, and a student workbook containing notes and links to additional online resources.
Individuals who attend this course should have:-Experience in creating applications using Visual Studio-Familiarity with the .NET Framework 2.0-Familiarity with ASP.NET 2.0-Familiarity with XML and related technologies, (XSLT, XPATH, etc)
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for the following students:-Application Developers who need to build and deploy BizTalk integration and business process applications-Solution Architects responsible for designing and planning BizTalk enterprise solutions-Managers and System Evaluators who need a comprehensive drill-down on BizTalk Server capabilities and toolsets-No prior BizTalk experience is required.
- Introduction to BizTalk Server 2009
- Creating Schemas
- Creating BizTalk Maps
- Deploying a BizTalk Project
- Routing BizTalk Messages
- Creating Pipelines
- Integrating with Adapters
- Creating a BizTalk Orchestration
- Automating Business Processes
- Creating Transactional Business Processes
- Deploying and Managing BizTalk Applications
- Integrating with Services
- Integrating Business Rules
- Monitoring Business Activity
- Creating Business to Business Solutions Using Parties and EDI