There's much more to BizTalk Server administration than checking that the computer is powered on. Learning to install, configure, deploy, and manage a BizTalk Server environment can be difficult and time consuming. Become a more effective and confident BizTalk Server Administrator in just 5 days! This course teaches everything a new BizTalk Server Administrator needs to know to "hit the ground running": installation and configuration, disaster recovery, tracking, troubleshooting, deployment, scripting, a variety of community tools, and, of course, best practices. If it concerns a BizTalk Server administrator, we cover it. All students work with their own multi-server BizTalk Server group. If you're a Systems Administrator who deploys and manages BizTalk Server environments, or a Systems Engineer who designs and manages enterprise infrastructure, or even a BizTalk Developer who wants to see (and support) how the other half lives, this course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need. Attendees are expected to have hands-on experience managing a Windows-based network environment, but no prior BizTalk Server experience is required. In this course, attendees will receive live instruction from one of our expert trainers, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic copy of the presentation materials and lab guide with hands-on activities.
Students should have hands-on experience managing a Windows-based network environment, but no prior BizTalk Server experience is required or expected.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Systems Administrators who deploy and manage a multi-server BizTalk Server environment and for Systems Engineers who design and manage a BizTalk enterprise infrastructure.
- BizTalk Server Overview
- Deploying BizTalk Applications
- Configuring BizTalk Applications
- Troubleshooting BizTalk Runtime Exceptions
- Setting up BizTalk Environments
- Creating Highly-Available BizTalk Environments
- Tracking BizTalk Server Activity
- Scripting Management Tasks
- Securing Passwords Using ESSO
- Business Activity Monitoring for Administrators
- Business Rules Engine for Administrators
- BizTalk Messaging Security
- Integrating Across Business Boundaries Using Parties, Roles, and EDI
- QuickLearn Notes from the Field
- Disaster Recovery Planning for BizTalk Server