Loading Course Schedule...
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn Blazor and Razor Components
- Explore Razor Components with Layout and Attributes
- Create and Configure Blazor
- Create a Server-side or Blazor Progressive Web Application
- Gain an Introduction to ASP.NET Core 3.1 and .NET 6
- Gain an Overview of Model View Controller (MVC)
- Gain an Introduction to Entity Framework Core
- Call REST or gRPC services
- Use Bootstrap to provide a Responsive User Interface
There are no prerequisites for this course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for .NET developers who want to leverage the power of a familiar language to build client-side interfaces.
- Blazor (ASP.NET Core 3.1 & .NET 6) ::Introduction
- Introduction to Blazor Application
- Razor Components
- Calling Services
- Components - continued
- Using Entity Framework
- MVC Security
- Razor Class Library
- Local Storage