Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more. The in-depth lab sessions will provide the student with practical, real world tools for not only recognizing security threats, but mitigation and prevention as well. Students will participate in security labs which will go in-depth into security best practices, known attack vectors, threat identification, response techniques, and much more.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Existing architects, software developers, system and network administrators who are responsible for implementing, identifying, and managing security on their Blockchain network. Also, those who are responsible for, and are required to mitigate, recognize, and resolve Blockchain security problems.
- Blockchain Security Fundamentals
- Fundamental Blockchain Security
- Consensus in the Blockchain
- Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
- Smart Contract Security
- Blockchain Security Implementations
- Blockchain Risk Assessment
- Basic Blockchain Security
- Blockchain for Business
- Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
- Known Security Vulnerabilities and Solutions
- Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Security of Alternative DLT Architectures